Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of College

So I had my first day of college today!  My Monday/Wednesday classes are Psychology and Ethics and they're in the same building.  Not too bad.  My ethics teacher is...as he called himself "an old fart" who happens to have a dirty mouth.  Not sure on his religious views, but I suspect he may be an athiest...my ethics teacher has an illogical worldview...how amusing...

My Psychology teacher is much cooler.  He's been teaching 30+ years and told us that he could tell us around what grade we'd get in his class simply based off of our eye contact, where we were seated in class, and what we were wearing...I have a lot I might learn from him.  He was much nicer...less of an old fart, but still threw around a couple not-so-nice words. lol.  That's college life though, I guess.

All in all, not a bad first day.  Tomorrow I have Biology and Math...on opposite sides of the campus.  Oh joy.  But....I shall overcome! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Why does he have an unethical worldview? Do not confuse ethics with morality for they are not the same thing...Ethics debates are highly entertaining if a bit heated at times, depending on the subject...I hope you enjoy your college experience, although late night cram sessions are not as fun as they sound :-p
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, thanks for the comment! You're right...ethical wasn't the correct word. Logical would have been more fitting. But it doesn't ring as well! ;-)

    I'm definitely enjoying my college experience so far! Working on staying on top of things. :-)

    ReplyDelete